Learn about safety protocols at KLEIN.
At our company, all of our employees complete in-depth safety training — beyond what’s required by OSHA. Our core safety curriculum includes:
- Pre-hire drug/alcohol screening
- Random drug/alcohol screening yearly
- Minimum 10-hour OSHA training
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA), PJSA daily, THA, & Pre Job Briefings
- Continuing education safety courses quarterly
- EMR rating
In addition, KLEIN is a member of ISNetWorld, Vero, PEC Safety, Veriforce and an affiliate of Safety Resources Company of Ohio.
We perform weekly site inspections at all our sites, and regularly update and improve our safety program.
Most recently, we’ve also made additional modifications to our safety protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including daily temperature checks, stocking all vehicles with hand sanitizer and wipes, and requiring use of face masks and other personal protective equipment when in the field.
Ready to get your project started?